Super Air Pneumatic Systems – Grain Distributor
Brock’s new Grain Distributor Unit for its SUPER-AIR Pneumatic Conveying System provides multiple outlets to make it convenient to use one power source for moving grain to multiple storage bins. This grain distributor offers producers a flexible option for expanding their Brock SUPER-AIR Pneumatic Conveying System in more complex bin layouts.
Grain Distributor Features Include:
- Available with 4-,5-, or 6-inch (102-, 127-, or 152-mm) diameter outlets for pneumatic conveyor lines
- Two outlets are included with each grain distributor. Additional outlets can be added – up to a total of eight outlets per distributor.
- Handles a diversity of grain types
- Heavy gauge offset inner spout
- Inner spout is tapered to easily self-center and lock in place with conveyor line outlet
- Distributor is easy to field-assemble and install. Units are shipped unassembled
- Galvanized steel construction for durability and low maintenance
How Brock’s Distributor Works:
- Distributor handle is used to manually disengage the inner spout from the conveyor line outlet. This allows the spout to be moved to another outlet.
- A hand wheel is used to turn the inner spout to the desired conveyor line outlet.
- The operator then uses the distributor handle to engage and lock the self-centering inner spout in place on the desired conveyor line outlet.
- Brock’s SUPER-AIR System is now ready to pneumatically convey grain to another bin or location in the storage complex.