Brock Commercial Tower Dryer
Continuous Flow Capacities Up to 7,000 Bushels Per Hour
Brock’s continuous-flow BROCK® Commercial Tower Grain Dryer offers drying capacities ranging from 3,000 to 7,000 bushels (75 to 175 metric tons) per hour. This Brock grain dryer incorporates some of the best qualities of Brock’s proven MEYER ENERGY MISER™ Tower Grain Dryers while also adding some new features.
The new Brock commercial dryer design focuses on top quality and energy-efficient grain conditioning as well as offering user conveniences.
- Narrower columns at the top. A narrower width column employed at the top of the dryer to help increase the air flow on the wettest grain to start the drying process sooner.
- Stainless steel screens. Stainless steel screen perforations are used in two sizes (.078 and .062) to help confine particulates for cleaner dryer operation.
- Commercial burner. A high-capacity, low-emission Maxon® burner is standard on BROCK Commercial Tower Dryers. The commercial-grade burner features a cast aluminum manifold to help reduce orifice corrosion and maintenance. Brock’s unique application of centrifugal fans allows the square burner to be mounted in a square duct and provides uniform airflow across the complete burner surface for efficient combustion and even heat mixing. The generous length of duct above the burner further enhances the temperature balance from the top to the bottom of the heat plenum.
- DWDI centrifugal fans. Double-wide, double-inlet (DWDI) centrifugal fans were the first choice for the BROCK Commercial Tower Dryers because they deliver more air while using less horsepower. This method of delivery promotes uniform, efficient movement of heated air. The twin-fan unit also offers easy access to motors for servicing as needed.
- Self-cleaning plenum floor. Brock’s unique, self-cleaning heat plenum floor minimizes particulate accumulation by recirculating it back into the grain for safe operation and reduced cleaning maintenance.
- Unobstructed grain columns. Fresh air along with electrical conduits and gas piping enter at the bottom of the dryer and not through the grain columns. This promotes even grain flow and efficient drying. Air inlet louvers are adjustable to control the volume of cool air entering the dryer.
- Gentle grain unloading system. Brock’s advanced Circular Drag Grain Unloading System (patented) evenly meters the grain from the grain columns and gently delivers it to the unloading point at the perimeter of the dryer.
- Easy access and service. Ample clearance under the dryer offers easy walk-through access and generous space for auxiliary equipment.
- Commercial plumbing. Commercial block and bleed gas train is standard with high and low gas safety switches.
- QUANTUM® Controller. Brock’s advanced QUANTUM® Dryer Controller is standard and automatically regulates the drying process.