Meridian Belt Conveyors
A leader in grain handling equipment innovation and manufacturing for over 60 years, Meridian is focused on helping our customers work safely and more efficiently. Our conveyors attest to this and boast new product features that will help get the job done season after season. Meridian conveyors come equipped with a cross cleated belt, designed to handle your produce more gently, virtually eliminating cleat “vacuum” at the discharge end. Our conveyors also feature a spring-loaded stainless-steel tension system positioned before the discharge, keeping the new cross cleated belt running smooth and in place. Meridian conveyors have a no-spill and easy clean out bottom which nearly eliminates the chance of cross contamination.
- 6,100 bu/hr of soybeans while filling a truck with a 35 ft conveyor at 400 ft/min
- 3,500 bu/hr of soybeans at 38 degrees with a 65 ft conveyor at 400 ft/min
- Heavy duty, fully enclosed construction
- Meridian 2-Ply 16″ Rubber Cleated Belt
- Approximately 400 ft/min belt speed
- Configurable to your length requirements
- Canvas hopper (approximately 28″ wide, 36″ long)
- Hand Crank winch (up to 45 ft.)
Convey-all Under Bin Conveyor
With a Convey-All underbin conveyor, farmers get load-out point with excellent cleanout and no cross-contamination. Convey-All conveyors also require less power and they maintain new capacity for life.
- Use this conveyor for any dry, flowable product, including seed and fertilizer
- Excellent cleanout
- Gentle on all products being conveyed
- Sizes to match your required capacities
- Availabe in mild or stainless steel
Convey-All Transfers Conveyors
Gentle handling, big capacity, and low maintenance. Includes electric, gas and hydraulic drives. Easily portable and has stainless steel options
Convey-All Tube Conveyors
Gentle handling and a big capacity aren’t the only advantages of Convey-All tube conveyors. They are also durable. The belts should be able to withstand the transport of million of bushels before being replaced; the tube itself is wear-resistant.