Hammermill – Liberator Series
An integral part of any feed production system is a reliable and low maintenance mill. Simplicity is the hallmark of this hammer mill’s design. Varying screen size attains proper particle size and varying motor horsepower ensures the Liberator Series mill fits the capacity needs of the job. Long-term maintenance costs are considerably less expensive than similar capacity roller mills. The Liberator II and Liberator III Hammer Mills are available with various feed and discharge formats to fit most applications.
Liberator II Model – provides economical and dependable solutions to your grinding needs in a small footprint.
- 6″ x 18″ (15.2 x 45.7 cm) diameter full circle grinding chamber
- Direct Drive hub assembly with 15 hammers (optional 30 hammers)
- 7 1/2 to 30HP motors
- The locking hatch and hollow core door gasket keeps dust to a minimum.
- The reversible hinge door simplifies installation and makes screen replacement safe and easy!
- Mills are available with bottom or center feed doors. Both feature heavy duty plate magnets that keep metal out of the hammers and feed.
- Infeed inlets are 4″ (10.2 cm) or 6″ (15.2 cm) diameter. Discharge can be left or right hand.
- Center feed doors provide longer hammer life and more uniform particle size.